Local Pup-Friendly Trails
Your Guide To Pup-Friendly Pathways Around Scottsdale
Calling all adventure-loving dog owners! Get ready to unleash the fun and explore the great outdoors with your furry companions on our guide to pup-friendly hiking trails around Scottsdale/Phoenix. From scenic desert vistas to lush parklands, these trails offer tail-wagging adventures for both you and your four-legged friends. So grab your leash, pack some treats, and embark on unforgettable hikes filled with wagging tails, endless sniffs, and a whole lot of joy. It’s time to hit the trails and create pawsome memories together!
Pup-Friendly Hiking Trails & Paths:
- Gateway Loop Trail: Enjoy a scenic loop trail in the McDowell Sonoran Preserve suitable for dogs on a leash.
- Lost Dog Wash Trailhead: You and your pup can explore the moderate trails and soak in the stunning desert views together.
- Marcus Landslide Trail: Take your furry friend on this easy trail with beautiful views in the McDowell Sonoran Preserve.
- North Mountain Preserve: Explore the dog-friendly trails in this preserve, including the Shaw Butte Trail and Dreamy Draw Loop.
- Papago Park Trails: Enjoy dog-friendly trails like the Double Butte Loop Trail and the West Park Discovery Trail in this urban oasis.
- Pima Canyon Trail: Discover the beauty of the Sonoran Desert on this moderate dog-friendly trail in the South Mountain Park.
- Sunrise Trailhead: Hike with your pup on the Sunrise Trail in the McDowell Sonoran Preserve for panoramic views.
- Tom’s Thumb Trailhead: Enjoy dog-friendly trails like the Tom’s Thumb Trail and the Marcus Landslide Trail in the McDowell Sonoran Preserve.
- Union Hills Loop Trail: Take your dog on this easy loop trail in the Phoenix Sonoran Preserve.
- Waterfall Trail: Experience the desert oasis of the White Tank Mountain Regional Park with your furry companion.