Rock Climbing Adventures
Rock Climbing Tours Near Scottsdale
Explore the exciting world of rock climbing in and around Scottsdale with our comprehensive guide. Whether you’re a seasoned climber or a beginner looking to try something new, there are plenty of options to choose from. Check out indoor climbing gyms like AZ On The Rocks for a fun and challenging experience. For those seeking adventure in the great outdoors, there are also guided tours available to explore the stunning natural rock formations in the area.
- AZ On The Rocks: AZ on the Rocks has over 14,000 square feet of climbing terrain, including over 100 top-rope routes, 100 bouldering problems, and a lead climbing wall. The gym also has a variety of autobelays and top-rope stations, making it easy for climbers of all levels to get started.
Popular Outdoor Climbing:
- 360 Adventures: Each tour is tailored to your preferences and abilities, and all climbing adventures are private, so no one else will be added to your group. Your guide will give you the personal attention you deserve, while showing you all the fun rock climbing Arizona has to offer.
- Adrenaline USA: Adrenaline offers a half-day climbing trips that are an ideal excursion for first-time climbers or those making the transition from indoor to outdoor climbing, the outing awards you with magnificent scenery.
- Climbing Guides Arizona: Climbing Guides Arizona offers climing tours in the McDowell Mountains, a series of granite peaks, home to a plethora of traditional and bolted climbs.
- Epic Adventures: Epic Adventures offers family friendly rock climbing adventures at Tom’s Thumb Trailhead.
- Mad Desert Trekking: We’ve got you covered whether you are seeking slab climbing, crack climbing, summiting a pinnacle or even multi-pitch climbing. We have the best options for rock climbing in classic areas around Scottsdale.